PINK YOUR DRINK ! CTLatinoNews.com has found five delicous cocktails to help support Breast Cancer Awareness month. Add a twist to a your go-to classic cocktail or go crazy and try somehting new. The best way to honor survivors, current patients, and loved ones lost is to keep raising awareness and encourage women to get checked ! The entire month of October is filled with amazing breast cancer awareness events, but why not take a moment to mix a fabulous cocktail and enjoy life! So pink your drink and sip it down honoring all those incredible women that have and are currently fighting a battle with cancer.
- 6 mint leaves
- ½ of a lime
- 2 teaspoons
- 3 raspberries
- 1 ½ ounces of white rum
- ½ ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- Cranberry juice
1) In a highball glass crush the mint,lime,and raspberries in the sugar syrup
2) Add crushed ice, then pour the rum and Chambord
3) Stir well and complete with cranberry juice
4) Garnish with mint
For similar recipes go to GreekFood.com.
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice ( about 4 times)
- 1 cup triple sec orange liqueur
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1 lime cut in wedges, optional Kosher salt
If you prefer to rim the glasses take a lime wedge and rim, then dip in salt, if you do not like a salted rim sprinkle a touch of salt in each glass, the salt really brings out the flavor
For similar recipes, go to TheLuxurySpot.com
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 1 fluid ounce amaretto sour liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 8 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 1 slice fresh pineapple
- 1 maraschino cherry
In a blender combine ice, amaretto, vodka, pineapple juice and grenadine. Blend well and pour into a tall chilled glass. Garnish with an umbrella, pineapple slice and cherry
For similar recipes go to AllRecipes.com.
- 1oz. Malibu rum
- 1oz. grapefruit juice
- Dash of grenadine
Fill the glass with champagne or sparkling wine, the add rum and grapefruit juice. To finish it off garnish with a slice of strawberry.
For similar recipes, go to Zimbio.com
Love potion #9
- 1 oz. strawberry vodka
- ½ oz. white crème de cacao
- ½ cup of strawberries
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup ice
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy!
For more recipes, go to BarWhiz.com.