REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Town of Preston requests proposals from qualified firms or individuals for professional and technical services required to provide administrative and technical support to implement CDBG program income. This RFP may also include selection for other Federal/State funding programs such as STEAP, Section 108, USDA, etc., that may be used to meet local community development and housing needs.
The selected contractor will be responsible for all phases of general program administration and compliance, under the Town’s direct supervision for approved projects, excluding funds disbursement, which may include such specific project administrative activities as Section 3 and Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity and will include housing rehabilitation and design and delivery, etc.
Selection will be based on amount of Small Cities projects completed, experience of staff assigned, cost and any other factors deemed of benefit to the community.
Specific architectural and engineering services required for project activities are not being requested as part of this proposal.
Three copies of the proposal must be submitted to Sandra Allyn-Gauthier at Preston Town Hall, 389 Route 2, Preston, CT 06365 no later than 12:00PM on June 1, 2021 at which time they will be opened and read out loud. Proposals must include the following information:
- proposed scope of work and project approach;
- detailed information of the firm’s background and experience in Federal/State funding, specific Small Cities CDBG Program experience is required;
- key staff assigned with resumes;
- proposed fee approach including a list of per diem rates by job category;
- each proposer must provide certification of insurance in the types and amounts specified by DECD Bulletin #94-003 within ten (10) days of selection by the Town.
Additional information is available by contacting Sandra Allyn-Gauthier 860-887-5581 Ext 101
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER