Steps to Take Now to Get a Jump on Next Year's Taxes by Daniel Ahart Tax Service®
Get some work done now to make tax filing easier in 2022
Atlanta, GA (November 29, 2021) (Noticias Newswire) – Tax planning is indeed for everyone. Planning ahead can help you file an accurate return and avoid processing delays that can slow your tax refund. For that reason, Daniel Ahart Tax Service® is providing tips on its website on how to make tax filing easier in 2022. The tax preparation company with 22 locations within the State of Georgia, is dedicated to assisting individuals and businesses with their tax returns, tax audits, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll. The firm also provides incorporation services.
Getting ready today to file your 2021 federal income tax return early next year is a smart strategy,” says Daniel Ahart, chief tax officer at the tax preparation company Daniel Ahart Tax Service®
Steps you can take now to make tax filing easier in 2022
- Talk to your accountant about a tax checkup for year 2021 – Learn if you’re on track and may uncover ways to save over the next months.
- Gather and organize your tax records – Organized tax records make preparing a complete and accurate tax return easier.
- If you file with an ITIN – An ITIN only needs to be renewed if it has expired and is needed on a U.S. federal tax return.
- Make sure you’ve withheld enough tax – Consider adjusting your withholding if you owed taxes or received a large refund last year.
- Get banked to speed tax refunds with direct deposit – Direct deposit gives you access to your refund faster than a paper check.
Preferred-Spanish Speakers? Daniel Ahart Tax Service® has a dedicated Spanish-language version of its website, which connects tax experts at Daniel Ahart with taxpayers who prefer to communicate in Spanish.
- Go to: https://www.danielahart.com/es/
- You can also visit the Spanish-language Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DanielAhartTaxEs/
Looking for a location near you? Find an office here.
At Daniel Ahart Tax Service®, we have solutions for everyone, including:
- Simple Return
- Rental Property
- Self Employed/Gig Worker
About Daniel Ahart Tax Service®:
With 22 offices, Daniel Ahart has 30+ years’ experience assisting individuals and businesses with their tax needs. Our preparers are thoroughly trained to find all the credits and deductions you are legally entitled. We guarantee it! Satisfied or your money refunded. We assist individuals and business with tax preparation, accounting and payroll. We also provide incorporation services. Products: Tax Preparation, Tax Problem Resolution, Taxpayer Representation, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Notary Public, Certified Acceptance Agent. We provide year-round support. More info: https://www.danielahart.com